Week 1: Initial Idea

Road to a million pounds in 10 years

Find something to produce a net profit of £274 everyday

I want to start this weekly blog to document this journey and hold myself accountable.

Start Date: 03/02/2022

The total money in my bank is roughly £15,000 at this present time.

My current yearly salary is £21,500 so my take home pay is an estimated £17,800

More than half of that money goes to bills so I am left with roughly £8000 profit each year.

End Date: 03/02/2032

To be financially free and have a net worth of £1,000,000

Advice to myself:

The more revenue streams you have the more likely the success as you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket.

I need to provide value to people and I need to do things that are scalable.

If I don't get a pay rise or job promotion by April 2022, I will look for another job.

Ideas

  • Reselling
  • Sell Courses
  • Social Media
  • Stocks
  • Real Estate
  • Drop shipping
  • High Paying Job
  • Join a start-up